MoleBox Pro is runtime packer for Windows applications. It packages the application and all of its supplementary files into a single efficient executable file, which runs without extracting packed files to the hard drive. With MoleBox Pro you can protect your data files from viewing and modifications, and your DLLs and ActiveX components from unauthorized use. MoleBox keeps the functionality of the original application, without any additional coding.
MolebBox Pro will help you to:
- Run your application without external files.
- Integrate DLLs, ActiveX components and runtimes into EXE file.
- Use ActiveX components without registration.
- Protect your media files, data files and DLLs from unauthorized access.
- Secure application integrity and avoid DLL conflict.
- Create level packs, add-ons, updates, patches minimizing their file size.
- Compress and encrypt your application and all the files it requires.
- Make program cracking extremely difficult.
- Add splash screen to your application.
MoleBox supports the following compilers and development tools: Intel C++, Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, MinGW, Borland C++ Builder, Borland Delphi, Microsoft Visual Basic, Blitz Basic, Pure Basic, Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Director, 3D GameStudio, WinDev.
Moleboxed applications work under Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
Keywords: exe, packer, compress, encrypt, application, protect, data, files, resource, manager, ActiveX, DLL, DLLs, runtime, embed, link, merge, embedding,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
PAD file URL: http://www.molebox.com/pads/molebox.xml