ABC Amber NBU Converter is a useful tool that converts messages from your NBU (Nokia backup) files to many document formats (PDF, MS Word, HTML, RTF, TXT and others). All you have to do is select the messages to convert, choose the desired document format and click a button to save the message(s) in the new format. You can choose to convert and export single messages, or multiple, combining them all into a single file.
The software supports a run from command line, more than 50 languages.
As all "ABC Amber" products, it's really easy as ABC and powerful as Amber.
Partial Features List:
- reads NBU (Nokia backup) files;
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, email EML format, and many more (including BlackBerry's IPD, LIT, RB and PDB);
- generates contents with bookmarks and hyperlinks in the output file;
- command line support;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- supports column sorting (Tel, Subject and Date columns) in ascending and descending order. It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document;
- supports multiple PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, advanced PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options);
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options;
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer;
- multiple language support;
- exports messages to TIFF and DCX (multipage);
- exports messages to WAV and MP3 (requires MS Text-to-speech engine to be installed), speaks emails (requires MS Text-to-speech engine to be installed);
Keywords: Not Established
Recent Changes: new release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: 8 MB RAM
PAD file URL: http://www.processtext.com/abcnbu.xml