MirrorFolder is a backup software for automatic synchronization and real-time (RAID-1 type) mirroring of folder/drive from local to another local/network/removable drive.
* Easy to setup, and runs automatically as service in the background using very little system resources.
* Supports mirroring entire system drive to another internal hard disk drive in RAID-1 mode so that you can boot from the mirror drive without any lose of data in case the source drive fails.
* It can mirror opened/locked database files, including Outlook PST file, in RAID-1 mirroring mode.
* Supports real-time as well as periodic synchronization at the specified time/interval. It can also start synchronization automatically for removable drives when they are connected. It supports bi-directional synchronization option.
* Supports automatic archiving of older versions of files from the mirror folder into ZIP files.
* Supports copying NTFS alternate data stream, sparse file, junction/reparse point, symbolic link, file permissions, etc. It can also use NTFS Change Journal database for quick synchronization.
* Supports exclusion/inclusion of sub-folders and file types from mirroring.
* Supports command line options for setup, and extensive logging.
MirrorFolder cost US $39.00 for a single computer license. Discount is available for purchasing two
or more licenses. It can be ordered online at <[url removed] A fully functional
30 days trial version is also available for download from this same web site.
Keywords: backup software, folder synchronization, file replication, folder mirroring, real-time backup, software raid, raid-1 network drive, backup utility, data backup, disk mirroring, windows server backup,
Recent Changes: Added support for Windows Server 2008 R2
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Any computer running Windows.
PAD file URL: http://www.techsoftpl.com/padfiles/mirrorfolder.xml