z/Scope Warp is a GUI/HTML enabled terminal emulator. Runs as a stand-alone and web-browser enabled for accessing AS/400 iSeries and IBM Mainframes under Microsoft Windows platforms. z/Scope Warp provides built-in security and connectivity to SSL/TLS enabled legacy hosts. z/Scope Warp is a multi-session/multi-connection terminal emulator, that provides users and system administrators with the most powerful, customizable, easy to use, secure terminal emulator for Microsoft® Windows® available today. If you have a working knowledge of HTML and ASP, then you're already ahead in the game. Having these skills will allow you to fully customize z/Scope to your specific business needs.
- Support of extended TN3270 and TN5250 protocols.
- 3270 Terminal emulation models 2, 3, 4 and 5 in both normal and extended attributes modes.
- 5250 Terminal emulation support in 24x80 and 27x132 screen resolutions.
- SCS (SNA Character String) printer support is now included, in direct, print-to-file and preview modes
- IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
- Friendly keyboard configuration.
- International character support, including support for custom ASCII / EBCDIC tables.
- Collapsible panel for quick access to connections, screen styles and macros.
- Screen styles management for fonts and color re-mapping over normal and extended attributes.
- Improved legibility through TN BRIDGE font, well fitted for all terminal and screen resolutions. .
- Enhanced support for monospaced and non-monospaced fonts.
- Open IBM 3812/3287 printer sessions and redirecting them to your local or network printer.
- Pre-defined and user-defined Hot Spots, to fast operation using point-and-click actions.
- Runs as both a Stand-Alone Web Browser based Emulator
- HTML / GUI on the fly
- Fully HTML and ASP Customizeable
- Multi-Session / Multi-connection terminal emulator: you can open as many sessions as you want.
Keywords: AS/400, iSeries, zSeries, HTML, GUI, Web-to-Host, web enabled, secure, terminal emulation, terminal emulator, 3270, 5250, 3270 emulation, 5250 emulation, browser-based, stand-alone, IBM, TN, TN3270, TN5250, encryption, mainframe,
Recent Changes: N/A
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium or compatible PC,16 MB minimum,DISK SPACE: 9 MB, Windows 95 or later
PAD file URL: http://www.cybelesoft.com/pad/zwarp.xml