PhotoEditor is most convenient web-based software for online photo editing. Designed for easy work with photos over the web, it ideally combines all most popular and required photo editing options with speed and simplicity of use.
When integrated with a site, it allows visitors to edit a photo stored there - rotate, crop, remove red eye effect, apply most common artistic effects, etc. It does not require anything other than a regular browser.
PhotoEditor is especially beneficial for companies that provide online photo printing services and online photo albums and galleries. With PhotoEditor, you get everything you need to edit photos before posting them or having them printed.
- Fixed aspect ratios (4''x6'', 5''x7'', etc)
- Quality meter (i.e. warns the user if the image will be too small after being cropped)
* Red eye removal
- Automatic mode (based on the face selection)
- Manual mode
* Rotation and flipping
- 90 degrees clockwise
- 90 degrees counter-clockwise
- Flip horizontally/vertically
* Color and tone adjustment
- Automatic fix
* Fun artistic features:
- Artistic effects
* After the user edits the image, they can:
- Save the result as a new image
- Overwrite the result
- Revert the image to the original.
PhotoEditor user interface utilizes cutting-edge AJAX technology. It means that no need for ActiveX controls/Java applets/Flash. Also it provides cross-browser compatibility (works with Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari).
PhotoEditor exposes the following benefits from the developer's point of view:
* Straightforward installation and integration. Just several simple steps are required to get started.
* Customizable look-and-feel.
* Easy to localize. All text strings are stored in a separate XML file. It is easy to translate it to other language.
* The source code is included (VB.NET).
Keywords: Web, AJAX, .NET, ASP.NET, online, photo editor, red-eye removal, crop, rotate, photo processing,
Recent Changes: New features added and bugs fixed.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Client-side: Internet Exlplorer 4 or later
PAD file URL: http://www.aurigma.com/PAD/PhotoEditor.xml