Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system:
* Repair affected files, whenever possible (sometimes files may be irremediably damaged by the malware's actions).
* Easy to use: you do not even need to install it, just unpack it and use the operation instructions provided in the readme file.
* Constant transparency: it displays information while scanning files on your computer, thus allowing you to know the live status of its activity.
* Report features: this tool is able to create log files and reports after completing its task, providing information on scan results.
* Continuous development: we recommend you to check regularly for the latest version, as our virus researchers will add more detection routines to this tool, in order to remove even more threats.
Keywords: virus removal, virus scanner, free tool, free, tool, antivirus software, virus, antivirus, trojan horse, virus protection, virus scan,
Recent Changes: Minor enhancements.
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 2008 Server.
PAD file URL: http://www.avira.com/products/pads/Avira_AntiVir_Removal_Tool_for_Windows.xml