Interactive SQL for MSSQL is a handy tool for working with Microsoft SQL tables, views and queries. Rich feature set allows you to browse and modify MSSQL table data, create SQL queries within a useful editor (with syntax highlight and code completion features) or build them in the Visual Query Builder.
Interactive SQL for MSSQL provides various features for optimizing your work with SQL, such as:
* SQL History for logging all executed queries with grouping by database connections;
* Templates manager for creating and editing custom SQL queries templates. Each template can be called by predefined keyboard shortcut;
* Data export into 14 available formats, including MS Excel, MS Access, HTML, XML, etc.
* Full customization of program appearance, editor behavior, etc.
* Connection profiles manager;
* Embedded Visual Query Builder;
* SQL scripts may be loaded/saved from/to external file;
* MDI interface for executing SQL queries in separate windows;
* Localized interface;
Keywords: mssql, microsoft, isql, interactive, sql, admin, adminisrator, admin, tool, administrative, query, execute, select, insert, delete, gui, resultset, import, export, convert,
Recent Changes: First public release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003; Microsoft SQL server 2000+
PAD file URL: http://www.microolap.com/pad/msisql.xml