RapidSP is a powerful yet easy to learn day trading simulator that can be used for realistic tick-by-tick paper trading of stocks, futures and currencies. Test your trading abilities with virtual money and see how much you can make by predicting the intra day price movements correctly. With day trading skills there is no limit on how much you can make even in real life. You can download more data for many stocks, currencies and futures for free at www.tradingsimulatorsoftware.com.
- Variable speed daytrading simulations to practice few years of daytrading in few weeks, risk free.
- Simulates unlimited no. of currencies, futures, commodities and stocks
- Many years of data on many different instruments available to download.
- Offers 100+ different technical studies and oscillators. Users can add technical indicators via the menu and indicator property dialog. The technical analysis is updated at every tick.
- All the technical studies in RapidSP are highly regarded for their mathematical accuracy. Includes many technically difficult to implement studies such Darvas boxes and others.
- 10+ Line studies like Ellipse, Rectangle, Trend Line, Speed Lines, Gann Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Retracements, Fibonacci Time Zones, Tirone Levels, Quadrant Lines, Raff Regression, and Error Channels.
- Supports all of the popular stock chart display styles: Candlestick, OHLCV, OHLC, and HLC, Darvas Boxes, 3D Candlesticks, Renko, Kagi, Three Line Break, Point & Figure, Candlevolume, Equivolume, ZigZag and Shaded Equivolume. Each of these chart styles is updated tick by tick, just like real-time
- Simultaneous view of multiple time frames
- Provision to delete pending/executed orders
- Rewind/FF features
- Supports all the popular order types (Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, MIT, FOK, OCO)
- A complete set of drawing tools
Keywords: day trading education, day trading simulator, day trading software, daytrading simulation software, learn day trading, mock trading, day trading currency, futures trading education, simulated trading, futures trading simulator,
Recent Changes: Major update, Multiple features added
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows, Pentium 1000MHz, 256MB RAM or higher
PAD file URL: http://tradingsimulatorsoftware.com/pad_file.xml