ActiveX (VCX) Library is a set of COM controls designed to utilize audio devices, codecs, TCP/IP stack and RTP/RTSP protocols to help developers build robust and scalable real-time audio streaming applications in a short time.
* Low latency real-time compressed audio streaming over RTP/RTSP or raw TCP
* Peer-to-peer, one-to-many, broadcast/multicast and conference communications
* Record conversation into an audio file
* Publish your solutions on the Internet/web
* Low bandwidth, 33.3 kbps modems compatible
* DSP library includes equalizer, FFT and more
* Develop in C# VB, VB.NET, C++, Silverlight and any COM compatible IDE.
Keywords: RTP, RTSP, voice, audio, streaming, chat, IP conference, real-time, wave mixer, recording, playback,
Recent Changes: ASIO, RTP fixes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: TCP/IP, Windows
PAD file URL: http://lakeofsoft.com/vcx/vcxpad.xml