Save and restore the positions of icons.
DesktopOK is a small but effective solution for user that have to change the screen resolution often.
Save your dearest icon locations for each screen resolution.
Each user can then have his own arrangement.
Minimises to tray area for easy access.
Launch at Windows startup.
DesktopOK does not have to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop,
and can be carried on a small usb-stick or other memory device.
Bug in restoring many symbols and recovery is now faster.
Bug! Launch at Windows startup.
Bug in Windows 7. Works now. Sorry.
Icon's layout can be saved or loaded as a *.dok file.Likewise, the *.doc files can be registered on system to load the layout.
1. Sorting function by desktop icon layout name or time.
2. Note the ordering for the next start.
3. When you click Close, DesktopOK will be minimized in the taskbar.
Restoration of desktop icons by list view double click
Corrections and string bugs
1. Smale corrections and 64-bit version for x64 operating systems XP, Vista ,.... .
New in 1.37 / 05/26/2008
1. Bugs and smale corrections
New in V. 1.36 03/28/2008
1. Bug: occasional crash after renaming the icon's layout.
New in V. 1.34 03/19/2008
1. Auto-save feature
2. Unicode support / Release of Asian, and Arab writings.
New in V. 1.21 02/24/2008
1. English translation
Keywords: Save, restore, desktop, icon, positions, dearest, locations, screen, resolution,
Recent Changes: Small adjustments and improvements for Windows-8 plus update of the languages files in DesktopOK.
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: German, English
Additional Requirements: 200 Mhz
PAD file URL: http://www.softwareok.com/pad_en/DesktopOK.xml