The Avira SmallBusiness Suite is the ideal security solution for businesses with 5 to 100 computers. In addition to your PCs and servers, it also provides optimum protection for your email and Internet communication. And it?s all particularly easy. Because the Avira SmallBusiness Suite is quickly installed, configured and thanks to the administration function easy to manage. All PCs can thus be centrally monitored and in the case of software updates can be conveniently updated at any time. You too can benefit from a special package full of award-winning AntiVir security.
- Professional security package for small networks and ideal supplement for businesses that use the Microsoft SmallBusiness Server, for example
- Leading detection and elimination of viruses, worms, Trojans, adware, spyware and other malware
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers for proactive security
- Avira Rootkit Detection (protection against processes that manipulate systems) including repair function.
- Real-time monitoring of the Internet data traffic (incoming, outgoing), monitoring of HTTP and FTP connections
- Simple installation and configuration of the security environment to be protected via the Avira SmallBusiness Suite Configuration Assistant
- Central control of searches and updates as well as network-wide administration by the Avira Security Management Center (SMC).
Limitations: The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To enable updates you may automatically request an evaluation key for a 30-days period from here: http://www.avira.com/en/products/test_licence.html - To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com/en/products/online_shop.html)
Keywords: antivirus software, antivirus, workstation, virus protection, small network security, anti virus, computer security, internet security, security suite, virus scanner, email protection,
Recent Changes: Minor enhancements
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server, Windows Server 2003 x64
PAD file URL: http://www.avira.com/products/pads/Avira_SmallBusiness_Suite.xml