StoreGrid Service Provider Edition enables you to offer an automated online backup service to your SMB customers and is designed to be flexible to your deployment needs. StoreGrid offers you a host of deployment options to fit every backup scenario. You can deploy StoreGrid backup solution at the customer premises, your managed data center/co-lo or Cloud service like the Amazon Cloud. StoreGrid can be deployed in two ways according to your requirement.
1. Direct Remote Backup over the Internet: You could deploy StoreGrid Backup Server in your own data center / co-lo and offer backup services to your business customers with client machines directly backing up over the Internet to a remote StoreGrid Backup Server Cluster. In this case, the StoreGrid Backup Server Cluster can be configured with a centralized storage system (for the backup data) which could be a NAS, SAN, private cloud storage or even public cloud storage.
2. Backup 'on-premise' and Replicate to Remote location: In case the local backup server is required at the customer premises, StoreGrid can be deployed as a local on-site backup server with client machines backing up to a locally deployed (on-premise) StoreGrid Backup Server cluster. The backup data can be replicated securely to a StoreGrid Replication Server at an off-site location (e.g. managed NAS, SAN, private cloud storage or a public cloud storage like the Amazon Cloud). StoreGrid Service Provider Edition comes with a host of features specifically designed for the needs of MSPs, VARs, ISPs and managed hosting Service Providers for managing their remote backup offerings. For more information about StoreGrid features for service providers, please see them below
* Customer Management
* Flexible Web Console Administration
* Backup Alerts and Reports
* Open File Backup
* Byte-level Incremental Backup
* MS Exchange Backup
* MS SQL Server Backup and a lot more...
Keywords: Online Backup Software, Remote Backup Software, Online Backup, Remote Backup, Exchange Backup Software, SQL Backup Software, Offsite Backup Software, Exchange Backup, SQL Backup,
Recent Changes: Supports Disk Imaging and Bare Metal Restore of Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Other
Additional Requirements: 64 MB RAM, 1 GB Hard Disk
PAD file URL: http://www.storegrid.com/online-backup/PAD/VembuStoreGrid_PadGen.xml