*Magicbit DVD Ripper Standard is a powerful DVD ripping tool with a high ripping speed. It can rip and backup DVDs into many different popular video formats such as VCD, SVCD, DivX, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, AVI, Xvid, ASF etc.
*Very easy to use, no matter whether you are a veteran or a beginner. You will acknowledge that it has been developed for you!
1. Magicbit DVD Ripper Standard allow you to select subtitle language and custom movie size for targeting video files. PAL or NTSC, audio volume, frame rate, bit rate, frequency, or whether enable Dolby Surround are all selectable.
2. With Magicbit DVD Ripper Standard, you can rip DVDs by custom file size or custom video quality.
3. Support preview video. It supports batch conversion, you can select all files you want to copy and the software will automatically copy them one by one.
4. You can use it to auto-split output file into several files to fit CD-R, DVD-ROM.
5. Allow you choose target subtitle and audio track on the DVD.
6. You can see the ripping progress in the preview window, you can even watch the movies at the same time when you are ripping DVDs.
7. And the size of the output files is adjustable: you can compress movies to any size you need.
8. It will check your CPU type automatically, provide high performence and fastest conversion speed than other software.
9. Runs great on your Intel or AMD PC.
Our software provide you with a new experience in DVD ripping with its high ripping speed, wonderful output quality, full functionality and multiple options. And with our prompt and effectual support service, you can be unhesitating to let us know if you have any questions about us and our products.
Please feel free to download, and enjoy it right now!
Keywords: magicbit dvd ripper standard, dvd ripper, dvd ripping, dvd converter, dvd copy, dvd to vcd, dvd to xvid, dvd to divx, dvd to mpeg, convert dvd to avi, ripper,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Japanese
Additional Requirements: 64MB RAM
PAD file URL: http://www.dvd2portable.com/pad/dvdrip.xml