OraCmd is a command-line tool working with Oracle directly through TCP/IP protocol and doesn't require Oracle client software.
1. Connect to Oracle without installing Oracle client software.
2. Execute sql command.
3. Run sql script from file.
4. Load Oracle data from flat file (txt,csv,etc...).
5. Unload Oracle data to flat file.
6. Execute Database Tasks(Run sql script, Load data, Unload data) at a specific time (through schedule task).
7. Display fetch result vertically.
8. Import/export LOB data.
Keywords: Oracle command line, Oracle sql command, Oracle batch, Oracle script batch, Oracle batch import, Oracle batch export, Oracle script command, Oracle without client, alternative sqlplus,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.withdata.com/pad/OraCmd_pad.xml