SFTPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your .NET Framework applications.
SFTPBlackbox.NET includes complete SSH / SFTP protocol support and supports full range of SSH and SFTP features, such as
* support for full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol;
* support for SFTP protocol versions 2-6;
* various authentication types including authentication with X.509 certificates;
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* various encryption algorithms including AES 256-bit;
* SSH key management functionality
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Borland Delphi 2005-2007 /.NET. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
Keywords: DOTNET, NET, .NET, SFTP, secure, FTP, protocol, control, component,
Recent Changes: Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, Mono 1.0 or 2.0, .NET CF 1.0, 2.0, 3.5
PAD file URL: http://www.eldos.com/pads/sftpbboxn_pad.xml